Que Capital Limited (‘QueCap’) is registered in the DIFC*, a strategically located, purpose-built off-shore financial hub between the East & West, offering a secure and efficient platform for businesses and financial institutions.
QueCap is regulated by the DFSA**, an independent regulator for all financial and ancillary services conducted through the DIFC.
The service offerings of QueCap includes:
1. Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory
- Debt Advisory
- M&A Advisory
2. Legacy Planning
- Universal Life Insurance
- Trust Services Advisory
*DIFC – Dubai International Financial Centre
**DFSA – Dubai Financial Services Authority
QueCap’s senior management brings together 80+ years of varied experience in the financial services industry across leading global & regional investment, corporate and private banks.
Team members have worked in institutions such as HSBC, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Julius Baer, UBS, KPMG, E&Y, and Merrill Lynch, among others.
The QueCap team, (in their previous roles), have collectively:
- Raised over USD 6 billion in Debt from local, regional and international banks.
- Raised over USD 5 billion in Equity from regional and global investors.
- Managed over USD 2 billion in Assets under Management.
QueCap caters to a wide variety of clients, which include:
- Corporates: Large corporates, SMEs, Family Businesses.
- Institutions: Institutional Investors, Asset Managers and Family Offices.
- Individuals: Ultra High Net-Worth Individual clients.
QueCap’s operations are spread across:
- Middle East & North Africa (‘MENA’)
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- South Asia
- Europe and
- North America
H.E. Talmiz Ahmad
Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice Chairman
Chief Executive Officer