QueCap prides itself in offering its clients bespoke, end-to-end legacy planning solutions. QueCap provides independent and impartial financial advice to principals and their families in relation to Universal Life Insurance (‘ULI’) policies which are designed to provide flexible, high value life cover for Ultra High Net-worth (‘UHNW’) clients. These policies have multiple applications and are an essential legacy planning tool that should form part of every UHNW client’s portfolio.
Our offerings include:
- QueCap offer its clients access to ULI products from large and globally reputed underwriters.
- Due to its strong relationship among globally reputed private banks, QueCap offers unparalleled assistance in arranging financing for these policies at highly competitive rates.
- QueCap’s financial representatives are supported by a strong back office team, who takes care of the client’s requirements, pre and post-sales.
In addition to the Insurance Intermediation services, QueCap also offers assistance in regards to:
- Setting up of overseas holding companies.
- Establishing offshore trusts or private foundations (estate / investment planning).
- Forming trusts and wills.
- Trustee directorships.
Offshore jurisdictions used most often are the UAE, BVI, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain and New Zealand.